The International Workshop “Classical and quantum integrable systems and supersymmetry” (CQISS’2016) will be held at the Chern Institute of Mathematics, Nankai University, China from September 19 to September 24 of 2016.
This Workshop will be devoted to the discussion of new results in the study of classical and quantum properties of integrable systems and supersymmetric models in diverse dimensions, as well as the relationship of these branches of theoretical and mathematical physics with each other. At this meeting there will also be discussed recent investigations of integrable systems and their application in the study of the important problems of modern theoretical physics.
The main topics:
- Classical and quantum integrable systems;
- Advanced mathematical methods for studying integrable systems and their symmetry properties;
- Recent investigations of integrable models in classical and quantum mechanics, statistical physics, and the theory of stochastic processes;
- Supersymmetric integrable systems and their application in field theory;
- Supersymmetry in quantum mechanics and field theory;
- (Super) conformal field theories and dualities, (super)strings;
- Quantum groups and noncommutative geometry.
The duration of Plenary Talks is 40 min., including discussion. We plan to publish the Proceedings.
The total number of participants is expected to be about 50.